The Reappointment Support Help desk is now closed. If you have any questions related to the use of AppCentral (i.e. accessing your account or password resets), please click here for contact information for your Medical Affairs office.
- Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox 1.5 or later and Internet Explorer 8.0 or later are compatible browsers for using the online application system (AppCentral) and the links in this email.
- DO NOT use tablets or smartphones to access AppCentral as it is NOT fully functional on these devices
I forgot my AppCentral ID or Password:
If your having trouble remembering your AppCentral ID or password there is a online reset option available:
- Click on the link provided via email from email@example.com. If you can’t find the invitation email, please take a look in your junk/spam folders. If you can’t locate it, please contact the support team at the email or phone number above to resend your invitation to you.
- After clicking on the invitation link, a Sign up and Sign in page will appear. Below the Sign In button is a link personalized to you to reset to get your AppCentral ID or Password.
- Now you can click on Forgot my AppCentral ID or Password.
- You will then receive an email with your AppCentral ID or temporary password.
- Please follow the instructions provided to reset your password or login with your AppCentral ID.
If you are having difficulties with resetting your AppCentral ID or Password, please contact the Medical Affairs office corresponding with your Community of Care.