Learning Hub Tips
To access a course on to the Learning Hub as a returning user:
- Login with your username and password.
- If you have not accessed your account for some time, your password may have expired. For assistance to reset your password, please contact Learning Hub Support
To access a course on the Learning Hub as a new user:
- Select New User, click on Physician and follow the steps to complete your profile page.
- Type the name of the educational module in the search box and click the “Course Search” button.
- Select the appropriate course by clicking its “>>more information” link. Then click the “Start Course” button at the bottom of the page. Read the instructions before beginning the course.
Certificate of completion
If you meet the course’s grade requirements, you will receive a certificate of completion. Test results are automatically recorded into your Learning Hub user history.
- Return to the homepage and click the “Certificate of Completion” link.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you as an attachment to save or print.
- If you do not receive your certificate, log into Learning Hub and click the “User Info” button. Then select the “Training History” tab to see your earned certificates.
If you require further assistance, contact email@example.com.