Practice Enhancement Program
Starting in 2014, select medical departments in Vancouver Coastal Health and Providence Health Care will begin to provide affiliated physicians with feedback about their medical practice through a physician practice enhancement program.
What is the purpose of the program?
We know that the physicians who work in our facilities are committed to the highest standards of care. This program is simply good practice and promotes a culture of ongoing quality improvement.
The physician practice enhancement program will:
- Provide you with a brief snapshot of your medical practice.
- Support continuous professional development and learning.
- Roll out consistently across departments, in phases.
- Create a safe environment for learning, protected under the Evidence Act, section 51.
- Ensure a fair, clear process to assess and work together.
Find out which departments are adopting the program this year.
To learn more about this project, click any of the following links: