VPSA Engagement News
- September 20, 2017: Physician spin class creates opportunities for collegial connections and better health
- August 21, 2017: VPSA funding supports physicians involved in Code Orange Exercise
- May 30, 2017: VPSA awards more than $200K to support 12 Physician-led Projects
- April 18, 2017: VCH CEO Mary Ackenhusen outlines priorities for system transformation over next five years.
- March 29, 2017: More than 30 submissions received for up to $20K funding per project through the Facility Engagement Initiative.
- February 21, 2017: Physicians learn more about how they can access funding to lead projects that matter to them.
- February 9, 2017: VPSA leads Facility Engagement Initiative to create the best place to work and deliver best patient care.
- January 31, 2017: Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health at UBC highlights Facility Engagement Initiative.
- October 24, 2016: VCH News highlights introduction event held October 13, 2017.