Applications for medical staff privileges are requested through Vancouver Coastal Health’s local medical directors and department or division heads who are responsible for the health human resource planning.
Looking for a job at VCH?
For current medical staff opportunities, please visit the Careers section.
Online Credentialing Resource Centre:
- Quick user guides and demo videos can be found at our Resources Page
Medical staff education modules
Completion of the following online modules are a requirement for Credentialing and Privileging at Vancouver Coastal Health.
Name & (estimated time to complete the module):
- Medical Staff Orientation (60 minutes)
- Infection Prevention & Control: Basics Online (60 minutes)
- (also known as the BC Infection Control and Hand Hygiene Module)
- Confidentiality Undertaking for VCH Medical Staff (Physicians) (15 minutes)
- Safe Medication Order Writing (30 minutes)
- Fluoroscopy: Practical Radiation Protection (45 minutes)
- If Fluoroscopy is part of your medical practice
- Mental Health Act (Physicians) (45 minutes)
- If you are a Psychiatrist or will be working with Psychiatric patients
How do I access CCRS?
If you need help accessing CCRS, read our troubleshooting tips for new and returning users.
If you need help please visit the CCRS contact page.