Applications for medical staff privileges are requested through Vancouver Coastal Health’s local medical directors and department or division heads who are responsible for the health human resource planning.
Looking for a job at VCH?
For current medical staff opportunities, please visit the Careers section.
Online Credentialing Resource Centre:
- Quick user guides and demo videos can be found at our Resources Page
Medical staff education modules
Completion of the following online modules are a requirement for Credentialing and Privileging at Vancouver Coastal Health.
Name & (estimated time to complete the module):
- Medical Staff Orientation (60 minutes)
- Infection Prevention & Control: Basics Online (60 minutes)
- (also known as the BC Infection Control and Hand Hygiene Module)
- Confidentiality Undertaking for VCH Medical Staff (Physicians) (15 minutes)
- Safe Medication Order Writing (30 minutes)
- Fluoroscopy: Practical Radiation Protection (45 minutes)
- If Fluoroscopy is part of your medical practice
- Mental Health Act (Physicians) (45 minutes)
- If you are a Psychiatrist or will be working with Psychiatric patients
How do I access the Learning Hub?
If you need help accessing the Learning Hub, read our troubleshooting tips for new and returning users.
If you need help please visit the the Learning Hub contact page.