Licensure in BC
In order to practice in British Columbia you must be licensed.
Provincial licensing authorities
Depending on your profession, detailed licensing information is available on the appropriate college website:
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- College of Midwives of British Columbia
- College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
National credentialing organizations
There are additional organizations involved in the credentialing of physicians in Canada:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Medical Council of Canada
International medical graduates
Visit the International Medical Graduates & Physicians page for specific information about credentialing, including the BC Physician Integration Program.